As you were for the Minor Hurlers for tomorrow’s Leinster Round 3 clash
Wexford v Dublin
Saturday, May 11th. 2:00pm
Dublin Minor Hurling boss Mike Connolly has shown faith in the starting side that comfortably beat Offaly in the last round of the Leinster Hurling Championship. Today he announced the same 15 to line out tomorrow for their final round clash with Wexford in Bellefield.
Dara Purcell, who was a late inclusion in last week’s starting 15 keeps his place, and Dublin will be hoping he shows the same form he did against Offaly. With 0-05 on the day, the Kilmacud Crokes man was a constant threat in possession, taking scores and assists for the entire game.
Goal threat Like Swan was heavily guarded in last week’s encounter and this weekend could be the same. Despite the constant attention Swan still managed a goal. And the Subs also have Ben McSweeney and Charlie Keher on dead balls should they need them.
As it stands after Round 2 of the competition, Dublin and Wexford sit below Kilkenny in the Tier 1 table so this weekends game is vital for both sides if they want to be fast tracked to the Championship Semi Finals.
Kilkenny have already seen off Dublin and Wexford and will face Offaly in their last game.
So everything hangs in the balance in the last round.
Dublin Starting 15 (v Wexford)
1. Eoin O’Connor (Fingallians)
2. Conor Burke (St Mark’s)
3. Davy Crowe (Kilmacud Crokes)
4. Tommy O’Brien (Clontarf)
5. Ryan Malone (Cuala)
6. Adam Waddick (Thomas Davis)
7. Cian O’Cathasaigh (Kilmacud Crokes)
8. Conal Ó Tuathaill (Cuala)
9. Colm Walsh (Lucan Sarsfields)
10. Ben McSweeney (St Oliver Plunkett’s Eoghan Ruadh)
11. Conor Murray (Castlenock)
12. Dara Purcell (Kilmacud Crokes)
13. Charlie Keher (Lucan Sarsfields)
14. Luke Swan (Castleknock)
15. Brendan Scanlon (Kilmacud Crokes)
16. Aaron Lacey (Fingallians)
17. Joe Flannagan (Naomh Barrog)
18. Andrew Keegan (Clontarf)
19. James O’Brien (Faughs)
20. Mark Murphy (Raheny)
21. Evin Dowling (Lucan Sarsfields)
22. Tom Brennan (Na Fianna)
23. Darragh Kenny (Ballyboden St Enda’s)
24. Tom Gleeson (Na Fianna)